Monday, April 18, 2011

It's fixed!

It's fixed. My baby Jerome was scheduled to be out on 30th April to meet mummy & daddy! Last visit was done on week34. Jerome looking good and healthy with a good weight of 2.5kg. Everything's ok.. then Dr. Wong said.. "hmm.. baby not turn yet.. potential to go for C-sec.." Oh, that suddenly made daddy's face very serious and worried. Surprisinly, I took it quite well. After the news of announcing potential to undergo C-sect, I've sorta get myself mentally ready for it. We went for week36 checkup yesterday. Pretty anxious as this visit with our boy will determine whether or not to undergo "operation" to bring our precious one out to this world. "Baby's head still up. And he's sitting comfortably on bottom of mummy's uterus with the legs up on the right side.. " that's my boy, haha. He's weighing 2.7kg & Dr. Wong predicted that he'll be about 2.9 - 3kg when he's out. So, it's confirmed. We will be expecting our baby Jerome on 30th April 2011! till then, I shall present our precious lil' one to you pple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment