Saturday, December 11, 2010

I love shopping for my LOVES!

It's been such a looOong time that I've shopped till my content & satisfaction, ever since my pregnancy.

I've bought things for the 3 important MEN of my life. =)

Papa
Papa will be turning 60yrs old this coming 15 Dec. I've decided to get him a Mont Blanc wallet initially. However, I'm not sure of what designs he will prefer.. so on a smart move, I rang him up.
Ended up, he rejected my offer. He said to get him a belt instead. Being "calculative", I thought Mont Blanc belt was way overpriced for its quality & appearance. I went for a Braun Buffel instead. And yes, I got a nice belt for his 60th birthday. =)

Hubby
As we were shopping for baby clothes, something caught hubby's eye. A car's key pouch. It was nice. Hubby was hesitant to buy or not to. Since the wife was in the shopping mood, I told him "ok, get it. It shall be my X'mas present to u." See, i shuang kuai or not? lolz.
Anyway, it's been long since I've got something for him... =)

Son
This shopping trip was meant to be for Jerome baby. Being a first time mummy, how can I resist buying things for the lil' one, especially X'mas sales all around?! Still, I got to control myself pretty well. So, I've bought 2 disney bodysuits and a top from Mothercare for him.

It's been such a while that I'm feeling so happy SPENDING my moolahs!!

Shaallaallaa~~~

more shopping trips coming up for our boy... ;)

2 comments:

  1. sure, sure! SY wants to jio u all to bring us to buy car seat & baby pram! let's plan a date!

    ReplyDelete